PHASE THREE RESOURCES
Phase Three launched on 10/13. This resources list will be updated regularly (last update: 10/21).
Goals of Phase Three: The purpose of this phase is to protect the vote! You’ll likely run into two types of people: 1) those who already voted and 2) those who have not voted.
For those who have voted (absentee): Help them track their ballot online to ensure it’s been received by the County Board of Elections.
For those who have voted (in-person): Inquire about their experiences at the polling station. How long was the line? What time and where did they go? Did they run into any issues?
For the group that has not voted: We are getting close to election day! Completed absentee ballots should be mailed ASAP to avoid delays. In-person voters have the option to go to an early voting location, or vote on Election Day (November 3rd). See a list of early voting sites here.
Since these are people that you’ve talked to already, this conversation should be easy. You can use the information from past conversations stored in your Empower account to guide your conversation.
Absentee Ballot Resources
Phase Three Phone Call Resources
Phone Canvassing Support Sessions
This Zoom call will equip and inspire you as you make your last round of calls! We’ll provide some new statistics about Early Voting and Absentee Ballots in North Carolina as well as orient you to Phase 3 goals.
Tuesday, October 27, 7:00 - 8:00 PM
Register via the Zoom Link Below:
PHASE TWO RESOURCES
Phase Two launched on 8/27. This resources list will be updated regularly (last update: 8/26).
Goals of Phase Two: phase two involves making a second round of calls—reaching out again to those whom you have been in contact with—and doing three things:
1) First, ask if they will commit to attend the October 13 Assembly. Help connect the assembly to their concerns and self-interest.
2) Second, if the contact indicated they want to vote absentee, assist them in requesting an absentee ballot.
3) Third, if the contact committed to calling (5) others in their social network, verify that they have made their calls and provide assistance as needed.
Absentee Ballot Resources
Phase Two Phone Call Resources
PHASE ONE RESOURCES
Goals of Phase One:
1) Form Core Team of 10-15 Leaders to Lead on Calls Within Your Institution;
2) Get Team Members on the Empower App Using Your Institutions Unique Link (see below)
3) Each Team Member Calls 10-15 Members of Your Institution (see call script below)
Training Power Point Slides (from July 23 leaders meeting)
How to Download Empower
See instructions here (last updated: August 10)
Do you like this page?